Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fun Sketch!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is a sketch that I made for us! I LOVE sketches and I hope you like this one, too and will play along with us! Use the keyword FFC36 in the SCS gallery or link your blog here for me to see!

Here's the sketch:

And here is my card:

I used the Unity Stamp Company kit Confession and some new SU! papers on my card.

Check out the other girls' blogs for their fabulous creations!
Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

Thanks for stopping by to see me today!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your SASSY card. Nice use of the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. GMTA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous (as always), Jimmi! I love that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, I love your card... love the colors and DP... Think I will try out your sketch today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!