Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a Christmasey Monday

Today the Monday Chicks are making Christmas cards...because it's never too early to start right??

I made my card by clear embossing the stamp images onto Shimmery White cardstock and then using a sponge to add different shades of purple over the embossing. I don't know why but I am CRAZY for purple lately....and I think purple is great for Christmastime, too!

My sketch is this weeks CPS sketch and the stamp set is a new release from Unity, Bright and Merry Winter Wishes


Check out the rest of the Monday Girls cards here:
AJ
See you tomorrow (yes, I have a post for tomorrow...shocking!)!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow, love this Jimmi,, great paper you did with the stamps. I love this. Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho my goodness just so pretty.... hottie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!