Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Quick Card and Weekend Fun!

Monday....why do you keep coming around? hehe....if it wasn't Monday, it would be Tuesday right?? Oh well, i'll just deal and get over it!!

Today's Monday Challenge was to make a card in under 10 minutes.
I made the mistake of telling Rachel that it was a 10 minute card challenge...because when I realized the yellow phone didn't "work" and said "how long has it been" and she said "5 minutes", I said "crud!" and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! So sorry for the crazy yellow phone...ha!
I used the Unity kit Everyday Adorable and some new paper I got this weekend on a shopping trip (see below;))

Check out the rest of the Monday chicks creations:
AJ
Amber
Brooke
Jeanne
Jennifer
& Maren
If you'd like to hear about my fun weekend keep reading....
On Saturday my best friend Sherry's son Alex graduated from high school! It was so exciting and I was so proud of him, he's such a smart, wonderful kid! He's going to a mechanic's school next month and I know he'll do great and be sucessful!
On Sunday Sherry and I got to meet up with our Sassy friend Kimme!! She's in VA Beach for a family vacation so of course a Sassy Reunion had to happen!
We picked her up and went to lunch at Red Robin (don't you LOVE that place??) then hit a wonderful scrapbook store Beach Scrapbooks where I got tons of new beautiful paper, including what I used above. Then we went to AC Moore, ULTA, Carter's and Bed Bath and Beyond....PERFECT DAY, if I do say so!!

I'm hoping to get to see Kimme again later this week....
Thanks for stopping by and listening to all my blabbing today!!
Hope you have a FABulous Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Jimmi- I love the yellow phone- it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow phone too! :) Good of Rachel for keeping honest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow phone is adorable- and that young man in the cap and gown looks quite handsome and grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, shut up!

    That yellow phone is darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!