Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fun Chic!!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is paper piecing....and I'll make this quick cause I am trying to pack to head off to CHA, actually while you read this i'll probably be driving down I-95 headed to the Sunshine State!!

I used Birthday Chic on this card and some of the new SU! In Colors that are starting to grow on me more and more...

Thansk for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the teams cards, though I don't think Sherry or Sara are posting. Sherry is in the car with me on the way to CHA ;)

Sherry
Kim
Kimme
Sara


4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!!!! This is so cool. Yeah, that's the word. Love the circles, the piecing, the color combo, the layout, the ribbon, the "y" on the sentiment...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I am doing this right, first time with this challenge. Here is my entry: http://mycardshack.blogspot.com/2009/07/youre-so-sweet-new-tilda.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmi, love that card! Great image and colors. Have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!