Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Friday

Yep it's Friday and I am at HOME not work :) Yay!
That also means it's Ugly Picture Day...aren't you excited, lol??


I just cannot find a good place in my house with any lights I own to take a picture...oh well...guess that's one good thing about working, those flourescent lights are the bomb for picture taking.

Onto the ugly picture card...........

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is hosted by Sherry. She challenged us to make a birthday card with stripes...stripes for the Fourth of July holiday and the good ole' Stars and Stripes...bonus points is we use stars, too...and I did ;)

My card is also for this weeks CAS Challenge on SCS: Make it Sparkle (stickles are on the butterfly though my crappy pic doesn't show that)I used Bevy of Butterflies which was the free kit with the June Unity Kit of the Month...this month there is another FABulous free kit when you buy the July Kit of the Month

Check out:
Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara (not back with us yet...)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of FUN and FRIENDS & FAMILY time!!



God Bless America!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card- and YAY for being home from work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get those butterflies inky! this is just darling! love the bit 'o sparkle and how you got the stars squeezed in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i love the torn grid paper background! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I'm glad you're home from work.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!