Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy HIP HOP!

Happy Thursday everyone!! Don't you love Thursday?? I do, too!!

Today I have a card for you using the July Kit of the Month "a pocket full of..."
When you buy this kit during July, you will also recieve a fabulous free kit, exclusive to Kit of the Month members called "Stylin' Stars"!

I used this weeks SCS Sketch Challenge for my card.

Did you know you can win Unity Stamps for playing the
Splitcoaststampers Weekly Challenges??
All you have to do is use your Unity Stamp Co. Stamps and post to
THIS thread to be in the running!!

Good luck!!


Now it's time to HOP over to ***NATALIE'S BLOG***

33 comments:

  1. Wonderful papers - love the flower colors and the way you did the water! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you clever girl, you double stamped the image. I LOVE it.
    I love the colouring too..the water looks amazing!!! I LOVE seeing what you guys do with my art! You TOTALLY made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I like the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! The coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jimmi!!! And yes, I totally love Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card stock Jimmi! Cute card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Love your use of colors!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this card! It is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous coloring on that design....just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! This is so pretty! I love the row of flowers. I would have never thought to stamp the image side by side! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the way you colored it (water is perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card..love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SA-Weet! card, Jimmi! love the simple layout, great papers and ribbon combo! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I can't wait to get the new Kit of the Month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card... can't wait for the July KOTM...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi

    Those flowers and colors you picked look so lovely.... hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stuff, love what you have done with this new set

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful. I am loving these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!