Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday y'all!!
Wow, you'd think I am so excited because I am going on vacation on Friday wouldn't you?? For 11 days!!

AND because I have a cute Inkadinkado card to show you today!!!
AND because I love sketches!!

Today's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge is a sketch. The # is 63 (even though it says 62!) so use that number when you upload to SCS ok??

Here's my card for you today:

I used the Inkadinkado set Bird Assortment and ALL Inkadinkado stamps are 25% off right now!!
The paper I used is from Pink Paislee.

Head to the
Jacksonbelle Blog to see the rest of the teams creations!! You do not want to miss them!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love your flip here, Jimmi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that side panel that kinda looks like an old wooden fence....and it looks just super with your birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love your flip on the sketch. And those are such great colors to go with the nature image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....LOVE that sentiment!! :) Great card! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!!! LOVE the colors! Awesome card Jimmi! Have an awesome vacation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used here! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Jimmi!!! Wish I could hide in your luggage and come to Florida too. At least this time the girls won't have to carry your face in a stick all over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fantastic Jimmi!! The papers are awesome and that bird always makes me laugh! Great job and have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute! love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! The colors are perfect - have a great time on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!