Friday, July 10, 2009

Inspirational Friday Fun!

This week Sherry's Friday Fun Challenge is to use this picture as inspiration for our cards:

I have this thing I do when there is an inspiration challenge...I look at the picture one time and one time only and then just do the first thing that comes to mind...

What came to mind was the yellow Coronas and the beautiful brown table and went with yellow and brown for the main colors. I knew it had red white and blue but that I didn't want to use any of those colors so pink popped up in there instead. I also remembered stripes and polka dots somewhere so I used those on my card, too.

Hope you like it and it inspires you, too!

When uploading to SCS please use keyword FFC40 or link yoru blog here to mine!!

Check out the rest of the girls cards:
Happy Friday!!
See you soon!


6 comments:

  1. WOW!! You did an awesome job as usual!! I like that idea about looking at it once. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like your interpretation of the Carona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the knot in the sun, different but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous card using the Corona colors. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was FUN! I like your idea of only looking at the Inspiration piece once and then going from what you recall (sort of like that game you play at Bridal/Baby showers where you look at a tray of stuff for a few seconds and then try to list everything you can remember.

    This card is really fun and I love how you were inspired by different elements from the picture.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!