Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday ~ It's Sketchy!

Today is my 1st Design Team challenge as part of the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Team!! I am sooooooo excited to be working with these talented ladies!

Today's challenge is a sketch!
I used Pink Paislee paper and stamps for my card:There is a PRIZE this week for participants in our challenge!!

You could win Prima Silver Galaxy Stars, an Inkadinkado Summers Parade Wood Mounted Stamp and a Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Album!!

Just link your card up to the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Blog
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Have a FABulous Day!


15 comments:

  1. I love it! I used some of that same paper--isn't is the cutest?! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love that paper and it's adorable on those little chickies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is the cutest!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jimmi!! :) This is sooo ADORABLE! Love those cute little chicks...especially all DPed! :) makes me smile. Love your cute flower in the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh lovin those papers and stamps! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO CUTE! I love the striped chick and the matching flower embellie you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Ms Jimmi- love how you pieced the chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Super sweet. Love the DP you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is super adorable,jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is DARLING Jimmi!! What a creative way to stamp the chicks and the paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so CUTE! I love the paper pieced birds! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your paper piecing - - this turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card!! Love this!! Welcome to the JBelle Team!! :)

    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is soooo cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO cute!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!