Tuesday, July 14, 2009

JBE062 Sketch Time!!

It's time for another Jacksonbelle Challenge, being as it's Tuesday and all, hehe...I'm really starting to LOVE Tuesdays! ;-)

Today is another sketch for you!
It's sketch # JBE062 (even though it says 61)

Here is my card using the sketch:

I used some fabulous Pink Paislee paper on my card and this adorable buckle from Daisy D's, which happens to be on sale!! All Daisy D's products are on sale this week!!

Head over to the
Jacksonbelle blog to check out the rest of the Rockstars creations for this week!!


12 comments:

  1. That pocket vase you made is fantastic...and I love your ribbon treatment with the lil' hardware too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, this ROCKS!!!!!! I love that pocket and how you used that hardware!!! FABO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the mix of papers on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! What a great take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jimmi! Fantastic card with the pocket stamp from Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) So very cute! Love the idea of the pocket and your stitching looks fabulous. Love your ribbon and hardware too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is TOO cute! I love that pocket and can't wait til my kit gets here! Woohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the way you used the DP for the pocket!!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! Love that pocket! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness! This is adorable!! I love everything about it--the pocket, the colors, the ribbon accent...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness! This is adorable!! I love everything about it--the pocket, the colors, the ribbon accent...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AWESOME Jimmi! What a GREAT idea with the pocket ~ so creative!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!