Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stamping to Get My Mind Off of "Stuff"

Ever just have so much on your mind and so much stress in your life at the moment that you just need to escape, if even for a few minutes??

Yeah, that's me today!

I went home from work for my lunch break, like I always do and just had to stamp something so I wouldn't sit there and eat cookies and think.....about *STUFF*!

I have had this sketch on my mind all week so I went ahead and just cleared it out of there ;)

Stamps, ribbon and paper are from Papertrey Ink.
Rhinestones are from Daisy D's {on sale at Jacksonbelle Embellishments)
See you tomorrow for Hip Hop! I serioulsy can't wait for you to see the cards I made, I love them!!
*hint* I am CrAzY for circles right now so be ready for some more tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! It's very cute and pretty and stamping is a great way to get your mind off "stuff." In fact, I think I will stamp tonight to get my mind off "stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jimmi! Hope your day gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! The border punch and tone-on-tone work so well with this lo. Isn't it wonderful when you can take a rough day and make something beautiful in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and I hope you can relax.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!