Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anniversary Card and September KOTM Sneak Peek!

Remember THESE wedding invitations I made for my co-worker Marianne?

Well Sunday was her 1 year wedding Anniversary so I decided to dig that stamp set out...that I hadn't wanted to see ever again....and make her an Anniversary card.

I used the same colors from her wedding invites (except the red is not Real Red it's Pure Poppy) and kept it pretty simple.

The stamp set is Garden of Life.

And here's a little sneak peek of the September Unity Kit of the Month:
CA-UTE!!!!!!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for some Hip Hop action...the LAST Hip Hop.....I cannot wait to see what is coming next!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that really a year ago? It can't be. What have I done with the last 12 months? Oh yeah, I've been chasing a Peanut.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!