Monday, August 3, 2009

CHA Pics, Goodies and Fabulous People!

Just to warn you there are lots of pics and lots of "me and" pics, lol!

I was in FL for CHA and the Craft Super Show all week and it was the FUNNEST time ever!! I was there with Unity Stamp Co. and to help out at the SCS booth, too!

Here's a pic of the whole Unity crew that were all staying and working together all week long! I honestly felt like family with these peeps, LOVE THEM!!
(Tommy T, Jen Buck, Eryn, Brooke, Chris, Angela, Ryan, AJ, Michelle and Sherry)
Here is a fun picture of Maren, AJ, Sherry, Jen and I at Kobe Japenese Steak House, we had so much fun and the yummiest Pina Colodas ever that night!
Here's Maren and I in the Unity booth. Aren't the lamps ADORABLE?? Angela and the Unity girls made those with Cosmo Cricket paper. I have to say I am missing Maren like crazy right now!!Here I am with my friend Sara Henton and she is SWEETER in person than in our online chatting!!
Here is Joy from Eclectic Paperie working her make and take in the SCS booth at the Super Show:

Here I am with some of the PTI girls, Nicole Heady and Dawn McVey, they were super sweet and there booth was rocking!! We actually had to wait in line to get into their booth!! I definitley spent enough to get my exclusive free stamp set....lol
Here's some of the line to get into the PTI booth:

Here I am helping out at the SCS booth during the Taylored Expressions make and take. Taylor and her mom are so sweet and beautiful! It was so fun to help her out for a few hours!!

Here I am with the gorgeous and TALL Beate. OMG she is so nice and funny, it was like we were friends forever!!Here is a pic of Lori Craig and Taylor, I love them both, hope that's ok with them, lol!!
OMG here I am with Miss BadSherry herself! We were secert stamping sisters when I 1st started stamping a few years ago and she gave me tons of great tips on stamping and advice...I was so excited to finally meet her!!! She is even better and badder in person, if you can believe that, lol!
Here is a beautiful pic of the Unity booth at the CHA trade show, it was so adorable and people were coming over just to check out it's "adorableness" all week long!!!


This is pretty much what I call heaven!! The May Arts booth at CHA with all the most gorgeous ribbon, ever!
This is a pic of all the free goodies I brought home. You can tell that Angela is very generous to her girls, I got LOTS of new Unity goodies!! I have paper from My Minds Eye, Graphic 45, magazines, Kaiser rhinestones, other rhinestones, glue sticks, a tape roller, Stickles, Glimmer Mist. Making Memories Halloween embellies, Prism paper that I am SO excited to try and they even gave me the Prism swatch book to see all the colors, a stamp from Hanna Stamps and lots more!

And this is all the Papertrey Ink stuff I bought....such a sucker for ribbon and buttons!!

Now I need to get back to "work" so I can get some rest....this was the most FUN but tiring vacation I have ever been on!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. How fun!! Thanks so much for sharing these, Jimmi...it's so nice to live vicariously through you! Hope to see you at CHAWinter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds awesome! Glad it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time... Beautiful photo's thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's alota loot!
    I'm so glad you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss & love you too girlie!! I hope to grab on someone's skirt tails for January

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!