Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fun Window

Today's Friday Fun Challenge from Sara is to make a card of project with a window in it!

Now this is NOT my specialty as I am a straight-laced, basic card maker, lol....but I went a little wild and tried the Recessed Window tutorial on SCS and was 90% successful! yay!


The stamps, ribbon and buttons are from Papertrey Ink and and the ink, designer paper and cardstock is from Stampin' Up!

This week's keyword is:
FFC45

Check out the rest of the girls cards here:

Sherry
Kim
Kimme
Sara


Thanks for stopping by today, I ALWAYS appreciate it!!


7 comments:

  1. love it! I've been eying that technique but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Love this set, gotta break mine out

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wild turned out wonderful. This is darling and I love the Everyday Button Bits sets, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card- it's so beautiful! I am so proud of you for trying that technique- it intimidated me a little too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jimmi! Love the colors and you did great with the technique!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost want to try this again after seeing your gorgeous card! I love it soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! It looks difficult. I adore the sweet buttons too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!