Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Sketch!

Today's Jacksonbelle Challenge is a sketch!
My favorite kind of challenge!
Here's the sketch we're working with today:
And here is my card for the sketch:
I made this card for my friend Kim to congratulate her on her new FABulous job at ULTA...LUCKY girl! I love that chick! Congrats Kim!

I used the gorgeous Basic Grey June Bug line for this card...absolutely no stamping involved! I love the June Bug Pops, they are so fun!


The store has all the spooky new Inkadinkado Halloween stamps in, new Cuttlebug folders and some new Martha Stewart punches, too! LOTS of new stuff for you, don't miss it!

Check out the rest of the Rockstars:

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something
Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place
Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee
Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create
Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho
Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic
Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa
Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with us (keyword JBE067)!!

11 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! I just LOVE what you did and I LOVE that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the challenge Jimmi! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, GMTA! Love your paper strips for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - your papers are totally scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Jimmi :) LOVE that June Bug paper, and your sentiment is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular! Those embellies are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! That June Bug paper is so awesome. It reminds me of a quilt at grandma's house. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning! I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thanks Jimmi!! I love this gorgeous card (although, I still have a hard time believing that sentiment). Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah - hot card...and the lil' circles in the bottom corner are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!