Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Sunshine!

First of all...I NEED square punches...This card took me almost 2 hours just trying to cut squares all the same size.....YIKES!
{that means you are supposed to say it's so cute no matter what, lol!!}

Secondly, the NEW Jenni Bowlin papers are ALL in stock at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!! Holy Macaroni are they CA-UTE!!

***you know I have to tell y'all to SHOP, right????**

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled Tuesday...

Today's Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge is to celebrate SUMMER Sunshine.......the best time of year, I'm so sad to see it go....
So I thought this adorable Inkadinkado stamp worked perfectly to keep Summer in our hearts FOREVER :)

I used the Mojo Monday's "MOJOMARY" sketch for my card and some fabulous Basic Grey paper and embellishments!

Check out the rest of the Rockstars cards, they are SURE to be a treat!

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!!

11 comments:

  1. You cut those squares yourself? Girl, that's madness!! - -LOL But good job...they look perfect...and really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card- the colors are so fun. I am sad that Summer is almost over too....I can't believe it's the end of August already!!

    You don't need square punches......You can cut squares with your paper cutter. LOL. OR get the nestabilities.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card!! It is amazing and adorable and I want to copy it and take all the credit. LOL. Seriously though, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO need a square punch! It was time well spent though, it looks AWESOME!!! LOVE the paper, stamp, love it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME Jimmi! :) I was wondering if anyone was going to use that MM sketch! LOL.. it looks FABULOUS! :) Cute stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It IS totally cute with all those hand cut squares! That is the darned cutest stamps BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! love it!
    i never use my square punches, but now i have to try this layout out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whose yo mama that's what I call dedication!!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! And wow I can't believe you did it without a punch!! That is true dedication but it turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally lovin' that patchwork look!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!