Monday, August 31, 2009

Moxie Christmas and Monday Challenge

Today's card is for the Monday chicks challenge and we are sewing....faux sewing for me...the sewing machine I got for Christmas still hasn't taught me how to use it....still waiting for that to happen;)

My card is also for the Christmas stamping challenge on the Moxie Fab blog!
I used to the upcoming Unity kit called Joy and Wonder for my card and some new Cosmo Cricket Christmas paper.

Weird thing....all of my PTI New Leaf products, ink, cardstock and ribbon are different shades of green....very interesting. Hope you can't notice it too badly on this card!

Check out the rest of the Monday chicks playing today - Jeanne, AJ, & Maren.


9 comments:

  1. It looks terrific to me! I can't tell a difference at all. And the card is just totally FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Moxie FAB!!! I love the colors they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the colors...I cant notice the difference of the PTI new leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your card! and i have some non matching issues with pti colors also- may even be the same one-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect! I love these Christmas colors and I SO SO need to ink up this set! Thanks for the inpsiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! The star on the xmas tree is adorable! awesome!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Jimmi! I think the greens are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jimmi,
    Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!