Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CCEE Sketch

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It's 09/09/09, too and I like that....I don't know why I just like numbers that are all the same ;) So I've decided today will be the best day ever!! I need a "best day" after yesterday...ugh....thought that day would never end. People were coming at me from every direction with their drama and issues but I SURVIVED! Yay!!

Anyway, onto the card!

I saw the CCEE Stampers Challenge a couple of days ago on my friend Frances blog and just had to play!

I finally opened this stamp I bought months ago and used it....figured I should use it before I sell it in a few weeks, lol!

The sentiment is from Following My Heart, the August Unity Kit of the Month!


Oh, I wanted to tell you a couple of things.....a fun new store is opening up today: TORENDI. As soon as their doors open I am going to try to get my hands on their 1st kit cause it looks so fun and like nothing I've ever played with before!!!

Also Becky is having a fun giveaway on her blog for 2 PTI swatch books...I'm hoping to win one for myself ;)

That's all from me for now.....I hope you have a great day and come back and see me soon!


3 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous card, Jimmi! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for doing my sketch Jimmi ... love your card

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!