Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmasey Monday

Today the Monday Chicks are making Christmas cards!!

Since last night was the premiers of Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters I needed to make a QUICK card so I had plenty of TV time....you gotta have priorities ;)

Here's my quick card using some wonderful Basic Grey products, Eskimo Kisses paper and Woolies!
I used the Clean and Simple Fall To Layout #61.

If you just HAVE to have this Basic Grey paper and embellishments, Jacksonbelle is having a fabulous sale right now! 25% off EVERYTHING with the code "FALL"!!

Check out the rest of the girls playing along this week:
AJ
Amber
Jennifer
Jeanne
Maren



I'll see you tomorrow for a Unity Sneak Peek.....and Jacksonbelle Tuesday and have a great Monday!!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet Card!
    Completely understand regarding Sunday t.v. I have stopped watching Desperate but Brothers and Sisters is without a doubt my current favorite show, just love it, even if it makes me cry EVERY time I watch it!!
    Happy cardmaking.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So adorable, Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!