Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dino-Mite! {and a SU! sale of all sales!}

Hi there!

Today I have a card I made with a new Unity kit called Sketchy Little Boy,
Right now you can get this kit at retail (and some online) stores and not at www.unitystampco.com YET. It will be available there SOON!

I used this week's SCS Color Challenge.

I am thinking of giving this to my friend who is 9....do you think it's too childish for a 9 year old girl? We'll see!

If you are a Stampin' Up! fan then I have a great deal for you! I am offering anyone and everyone my demonstrator discount for the month of September (til the 28th) on any order!!

Just email me!

After September I'll be selling most of my SU! supplies right here on my blog and on ebay so look for that, too!!

Have a fabulous day!!


5 comments:

  1. CUTE card Jimmi! I love this set, I saw it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! no, I don't think it's too kidish for a 9yr. old. I think the colors make it older. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Glad to meet you...I read you comment on SCS and I soooo Agree!! I hopped over and love your blog. The NEWS is sad and shocking!!

    Blessings,
    LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards here Jimmi... great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!