Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall Stamping!

**Click HERE to see my SU! sets for sale**

Let me tell you something...if you want to make a fabulous card, talk to one of your fabulous stamping friends on the phone while you are doing it....that's all I'm sayin' and thanks Ms. Buck for the inspiration, we need to do that more often ;)

This is just a little fun, Fall card I made for you with one of the new Unity kits coming out VERY soon on the Unity website called Simple Blessings...if you need it NOW you can find it at your LSS that sells Unity (if they don't MAKE them!) or at an online retailer that has it!

Isn't that pumpkin FABulous? LOVE IT!!

I used the new Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey to paper piece the pumpkin and leaves. Love that paper!!


Thanks for spending some time with me today! See you next time!

5 comments:

  1. LOOOVE it! I NEED that BG paper. You have turned me into a dp whore...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- I love that Scarlet Jewel color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO my favorite stamp set right now!! :) Great pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!