Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #50 and Friends With Flair...Friday's ROCK!

Happy Friday Fun Flair Day everyone!! hehe!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge from Kimme is to make a card with at least 12 embellishments on it in honor of her and her hubbies 12th Anniversary!

So I used TONS of sparkly gems and some gold brads for 51 embellishments!

Do you recognize the stamps I used?? The Fall flower is made out of Build a Turkey's feathers!! They are perfect for making flowers ;)

The sentiment is from Simple Blessings.

Check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the Friends With Flair players and,
be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls' cards for more inspiration:
Sherry
Kim
Kimme
Sara

This weekend there is a Mini VSN going on in the
SCS VSN Forum that I know you will love and find tons of stamping inspiration from! It starts tonight at 7:00pm EST!

Hope to see you there!!

Thanks for stopping by!



27 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! AWESOME! 51 embellishments- you totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT idea! And WOW! That's a lot of embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHH!!! How pretty & I can't believe you counted all of them. You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. jimmi this card is SUPER CUTE, love how you used that kit! I LOVE it...and WOWZERS, that's a lot of BLING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! You ROCK! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE THIS JIMMI!!!! Love the colors, love the flower "petals", love the bling bling!!!

    Way to GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that's alot of embellishments! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bling-a-licious! Does that mean we have to stay married 51 more years? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I have to giggle thinking about the turkey feathers... :-)

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this over on SCS and had to come here, too. So clever- I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Word! 51 embellishments ~ I actually had to do a double take on that! And they are so subtle ~ amazing!!! BTW, those turkey feathers do make for a gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy embellishments!!! I LOVE your card, its gorgeous (and creative)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS!!! I love that set and I love the creative way in which you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jimmi This an absolutely amazing card!! It is just gorgeous...I LOVE it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi, what a great idea to make a flower...talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really had the idea of using the turkey set for the flower before I saw this card (i don't have this set so couldn't do it myself!) But seeing it on paper is just stunning! Makes my minds eye happy! I love how you used all that bling! 51, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!! Love how you created all the different feathers out of DP. Great colors and fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this Jimmi.. great idea for this kit. you rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you're brilliant! love this with these papers.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!