Friday, September 18, 2009

Friends With Flair and a Friday Fun Day!!

Happy Friday!!

What a stressful night we had last night!! Our doggie was bitten by a snake and it was just madness and craziness at my house all night...rushing her to the vet, staying by her all night.......but I managed to sneak away from her side for 10 minutes to make a card for today anyway.

Check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the Friends With Flair participants!

This week our Friday Fun Challenge from Kimme is to use leaves and Fall colors on our cards!

Here's my card using Everyday Blessings:

The paper is Basic Grey, Indian Summer.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun team:
Kim
Sherry
Kimme
Sara


We'd love for you to play along! Use the keyword FFC49 on SCS or link up your blog so we can see!!

Thanks for stopping by!


26 comments:

  1. Oh no Jimmi, I hope your dog is okay. How scary.

    Your card looks beautiful and I hope you have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am glad you got some time to stamp and I hope Caco is doing better this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Caco is feeling better. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jimmi, isn't it just like a mom to take care of the doggie, just like her children?! Hope all is okay now.
    Your card is simple gorgeous...the leaves and ribbon are all that's needed to top off this card...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry about your dog!! I'm glad it wasn't you that got bitten by the snake though!! Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic project! I love it! I am so happy I stopped by here today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I love the dimension the leaves give off. Very fun. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card girl! I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I take it was a poisonous snake? I hate them. Ew. I'm glad you and puppy are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I hope your doggie is ok!! Scary!

    Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty Autumn card.
    Hope your doggie is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, gorgeous and stunning card Jimmi...LOVE it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great 10 minute card! I hope your dog is better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that card! Hope you pup is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card and sending get well soon doggie wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty! love the colors and of course the stamps. hugs to you and your furbaby! that would be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice card especially considering you only had a few minutes to work on it! I hope your dog is OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful stuff as usual! Hugs for Caco! I hope I can play the challenge with you gals this week.
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!