Friday, September 4, 2009

Friends With Flair and a Friday Fun Challenge!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Today is the first Unity Friends With Flair Friday and it's also Friday Fun day!!

Kimme is the Friday Fun hostess for September and today she challenged us to "make a card that uses office/school supplies in some way. A paperclip embellishment, a stamp of school books, your spiral or tab punches, mini folders etc."

So I used Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend" paper since it's "school" inspired and a silver paperclip for my school supply and the Hodge Podge of Happiness Unity kit:

I also used my new Herringbone Cuttlebug embossing folder, I think it sorta looks like a sweater, don't you?

The cardstock I used is new to me. It's from Coredinations and my friend Jeanne sent it to me to try out and I really LIKE it a lot, thanks Jeanne!!!

If you play along with us you can use the keyword FFC47 to upload your work to SCS.

For more ideas and inspiration, check out my other sassy girls:

Kim
Kimme
Sherry
Sara


Make sure you check out the Unity blog for the rest of the Friends With Flair players this week!!

Thanks for stopping by today to see me!

Have a great looooooooong weekend!


30 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a sweet card and your layout rocks....love that stamp too! Looking forward to the next Friday already! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "cute"! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the little note book paper from the hodge podge set. And great job with the challenge using the paper clip. I am pron to using staples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card - and I love the core'dinations cardstock - especially with the embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is ADORABLE!! Love the layout and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it! What a beautiful card. That paperclip is a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, Jimmi! I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fantastic!! Yes, the folder does look like a sweater. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jimmi it was so clever how your card had the background paper with paper planes and then the card showcased the note! It reminds me of middle school! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute... love the embossing and that fab notebook image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the theme of your card. Very cute Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way cute card! That cb folder is awesome on the core'dinations stock. I used some core'dinations on my card today, too! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the layout and colors on this card! And the paper airplanes along with the notebook paper image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jimmi, this is one awesome card. I love that new folder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Great layout. Thanks for the inspiration for using that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card! It's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, Jimmi! Love the embossing...it is like a sweater! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Love the stamp and folder you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderfull card!!!

    love the stamp and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic card, you truly have lots of flair.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! I love that image from Hodge Podge of Happiness! Perfect for your school/office supply challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Jimmi that herringbone EF is fabulous on your card! Thanks for sharing a fantastic one too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!