Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hip Hop-Less Thursday but...

It's all good AND I have something to show you anyway....just couldn't help myself from stamping on a Wednesday night, it's tradition in my house!!

So I made a birthday card for my nephew who turned 2....like 2 weeks ago, oops! He'll never know the difference, right??

I used Sketchy Little Boy and Playing Card Alphabet both from Unity Stamp Co. on my card along with this weeks SCS Sketch Challenge:
Both of these stamp kits will be available in a couple of weeks but if you need them now there are some retail stores (online, too) that already have them!

Hope you have a FABulous day today and I will see you tomorrow for Friends With Flair Friday...something NEW!



8 comments:

  1. adorable card Jimmi. you are still being your usual enabling self on Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! It's adorable!! It's Fabulous....It's Jimmminess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute.. I need some boy stamps.. love the letters..looks like it is about to be dumped out of the truck.. great card Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, thanks for keeping us inspired! This is such a cute card, I need those stamp sets...my great nephew would love that truck stamp! Hey, which embossing folder is that in the background...awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the Unity eye candy! fun alpha and love that truck. I know I'll be adding that to my collection for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love the embossing folder too - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute!! I thought I could get away with not wanting that set, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!