Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jacksonbelle NEW Stuff!

Today is the 4th week of our Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge Contest!

The rules are easy…play along with one of our September Tuesday challenges and use stamps from either Stampavie, Inkadinkado, Prima or Basic Grey (all of these brands are carried in the Jacksonbelle store).
For all of the contest details, click HERE. You could win a $50, $30 or $15 Jacksonbelle gift certificate!

Our challenge this week is an easy one….make a project using one of the new products in the Jacksonbelle store. To see all of the NEW products, click HERE.

For my card I used my new Making Memories paper, Poinsettia blooms and an adorable Stampavie stamp:

My sketch is from the Card Patterns blog.

Check out the rest of the Rockstars cards here:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade


Thanks for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so cute! And I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!
    Love the layout and what you did with it and your ribbon treatment with the flowers on the side - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! I love that image and what fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is soooo cute!!! I love the paper and layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Could this be any cuter?! I don't think so. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I bought that stamp it's so darn cue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Jimmi! I love that sweet little image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm this is stinkin CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUTE! I may need to snag this for the Stampavie newsletter-I will email you! It's super adorable, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just too too cute.

    sherryann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, GRACIOUS! This is SUCH a cute image! You are fabulous with your coloring and your choices of color and materials! I love how you've incorporated the C/P sketch into this great project! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Jimmi, this is DARLING! I love the papers, they coordinate perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally adorable! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being in the top 6 at Card Patterns! Wahooo, for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!