Thursday, September 10, 2009

Le Vintage Chic Day

Today I just wanted to show you another card using the fabulous Unity kit Le Vintage Chic!
This fabulous kit is available on a limited basis and there are not many left!
You also get a Unity inkpad in Burnt Umber and gorgeous patterned paper from Jillibean and Cosmo!!
It's all definitely a stamping necessity!!


Make sure you check out the Unity Blog for a fun video today and the link to some of the other team showing off this awesome kit!

My card uses a Caardvarks Sketch and some Basic Grey paper:

There's something else I'm excited about today!!! It's the 1st day of FOOTBALL SEASON!! And I am a football FANatic for sure!!! There's nothing i'd rather do on a Sunday than watch football all day and night...and Monday and Thursday nights, too ;)

And guess what?? My sweet, darling husband got me, I mean us....a new TV! It's our 1st new TV actually and I am so excited!! I can't wait to get home from work and plop on the couch (new, too) and watch this baby all night long!!


Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you...hope you don't think I'm too crazy or any crazier than you already do!!

Come back tomorrow for the Friends With Flair Friday post!!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the T.V.!!!! You will love the game on it!!! Last year we got one and the field is amazing in HD!!!! I guess your card is cute too considering a Buccaneer fan made it. LOL!

    GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!