Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Kit of the Month Challenge Time!

{This is post #2 today, Jacksonbelle is just below this one}

Well peeps, it's September and September brings a new Unity Kit of the Month and a new Unity Kit of the Month Challenge for you to play!
This month we are changing things up but of course it's just as fabulous as always, I mean "we're freaking Unity", right?? :)


What are you playing for?

Your very own free September Kit of the Month "Go Ahead Wish":
Isn't it FANTABULOUS?

What do you have to do

Create a card using the colors green, purple, orange, and black. That's it!

Here's my card using that fabulous frazzled ragdoll:
Go to THIS thread for more details and the deadline to play this month!!

Check out the rest of the Unity crew playing along today:


I can't wait to see all the gorgeous entries for this month's challenge!!
Now get to stamping!


9 comments:

  1. I so love this, and as usual can't wait to get mine. What no pins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! your card is just the cutest! love that punch, looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the drippy, goopy punch with the frazzled doll. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That is one freaky, frightful card. Bootiful! I'm new the Unity stamps and sorry to ask my question here. Where does one post your card challenge to and when is your deadline for the challenge? Thank you and thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me again. I found the challenge info on another DT blog page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card! Love the look of the oozing punched piece, your colors and this spooky fun image! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG This is just hilarious and fun. Love the crazed look on her face and it just goes so well with that fun DP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks WAY too much like me today, LOL! This is so cute!!! GREAT use of the color combo and love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!