Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sketchy Tuesday!

It's Jacksonbelle Tuesday and today we have a sketch for you!

The keyword for this week is JBE070 and we'd LOVE for you to play along!! This
whole month you can win fabulous Jacksonbelle gift certificates for playing along with us so really you'd be NUTS not to, haha:) Check out all the contest details HERE!

Here's the sketch:

Here's my card using some Basic Grey June Bug goodness on it:
For more sketchy inspiration be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life


On a totally different note...I am officially the mom of a High School Senior!! YIKES!

Here's Rachel this morning in her "1st day as a Senior" outfit!

I am so excited to see what this fabulous year holds for her and so lucky to have such a kind, sweet daughter!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a terrific day!

8 comments:

  1. That car is so pretty- I love the colors! Rachel looks gorgeous (as always) I hope her first day is fantastic! Love y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kraft with the June Bug - - it looks fab!
    Good luck with senior year - - I bet that'll be as exciting for you as it is for your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me happy! Love the bright colors with the kraft-fabulous. And your daughter is gorgeous! Hope she had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Rachel! Enjoy it. She looks so PRETTY! And I really love the card today Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and so is your daughter! Hope she had a great 1st day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Jimmi! I didn't make it around to every one yesterday so I am catching up today. Yay for your daughter's 1st day being a Senior!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jimmi, your card is just darling and your daughter is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo cute!! I love those woolies! Awesome card! WOW, your daughter is just beautifuL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!