Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some FUN Announcements!!

I have a few announcements for you today!

1st of all I have put together a fabulous World Card Making Day event with Splitcoast and all of the Splitcoast Member Companies!
There are prizes from Unity, Scor-Pal, Verve, Flourishes, Hanna Stamps, My Favorite Things, Sugar Nellie, Magnolia, Gina K Designs and Splitcoast Stampers!!
Here are all the details:
**SCS World Card Making Day Event**

2nd, Jacksonbelle Embellishments is have a fabulous SALE and I know you love a sale! Everything is 24% off with the code "FALL". All the new pretty papers and Cuttlebug folders and everything you need!!

Now onto some Unity bizzzznezzzz..............

Here's today's October Kit of the Month Sneak Peek:
And the October Scrapbooking Kit is for sale NOW!

U.R.{...etcetera} oct '09
A full 8.5 X 11 sheet of un-mounted deeply etched red rubber stamps. The stamps are pre-cut and mounted on repositionable cling foam. They can be used with any acrylic block or Unity Handle.
*20 red rubber stamps*
*12 pieces of 12 X 12 paper *
{CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAPER...}
*BLACK Hybrid Ink Pad*
Everything you need....all in one collection!
SHIPPING OCT. 1st
Available from Unity for JUST the month of October &

**WHILE SUPPLIES LAST** and last months sold out!
Retail Price: $45.00



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting the WCMD event together for SCS. I can't wait!!!!

    I can't wait to get my October Unity KOM set. All the teasers so far looked gorgeous!!!

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!