Saturday, September 12, 2009

SU! Stamps for Sale

Here is what I have left after my fairly successful yard sale today:

These are all $5.00 (all are in great condition!):
Delight In Life
Friendship Blooms
Happy Harmony
Polka Dot Punches (NUM)
Sweet On You
Cute Converse
Mon Ami
Stemming From

These are $8.00 (all in great condition):
Warm Word - sold
One of a Kind - sold
Boho Backgrounds
Flower Filled

These are $10.00 (all in great condition):
Celbrate Everything (the word Celebrate is cut out but not mounted, rest are all NUM)
Really Retro (NUM)
Oval All (NUM)
Wanted - sold
Curvy Verses - sold
Tres Chic BG
Bronc Buster
All in a Row
Cute and Curly (2 mounted, 2 NUM)
Congrats (NUM)

These are all $12.00 (all in great condition):
A Little Birdie Told Me
A Little Somethin' (2 are cut out but unmounted rest are NUM)
Deer Friends (1 mounted, 1 sticker on wood of another and 5 NUM)
Rustic Rooster (NUM)
To You and Yours (2 mounted, rest NUM)
Upsy Daisy
Priceless
Pretty Amazing - sold

These are $15.00 (al in great condition):
Lovely as a Tree - sold
Baroque Motifs

Shipping is by USPS however you want it :-) I can use a Flat-Rate Priority envelope or mail it First Class, your choice. Just let me know which you'd like and I can tell you the price.

Email me!!!

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!