Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Monday

Today it's all about Thanksgiving for the Monday chicks!

I used Simple Blessings for my card and some delish Pink Paislee Amber Road paper!

My layout is from this weeks Crazy For Challenges sketch challenge #3 (keyword: C4C3)


Check out the rest of the chicks playing this week:
AJ, Amber Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi

See you tomorrow for Jacksonbelle Tuesday and another challenge and another chance to WIN the Jacksonbelle challenge prizes!!


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is darling! Love the colors and those pumpkins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your thanksgiving card Jimmi, thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmi! I just PM'd you on SCS about the World Cardmaking Day idea & saw your blog & thought I'd check it out--love it! You've done some beautiful cards! I've got a bunch of Unity & haven't done much with them yet--kind of a vintage girl....but I love them! Guess I'll come here for a little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jimmi! I love your card and am so happy you could play along with us at C4C! Beautiful work chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Jimmi, I love the punkin's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card- you are totally rocking that stamp set. I can't wait to try out that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Jimmi! I love the pumpkins and your buttons & twine are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!