Sunday, October 4, 2009

A{hilarious} Video, a Card & Blog Candy!!

So yesterday as I am stressing over all of the World Card Making Day events Rachel is sitting next to me at my stamping table laughing at me she starts singing a song, then she starts writing it down and here is what happened....prepare to laugh!
video


OMG, isn't that hilarious!? I hadn't laughed that hard in a while!

Here is my card for the Gina K Designs sponsored WCMD challenge at SCS:{Stamps are from the October Unity Store Kit "Wonderful You"}
I love these colors Gina chose for her challenge and there is still time to do this challenge and ALL of the challenges from WCMD! You have until midnight tonight (EST) to get them uploaded with the correct keywords to your SCS gallery! So keep stamping and we'll call it WORLD CARD MAKING WEEKEND! There are so many fabulous prizes up for grabs!!

Speaking of prizes, I have a little blog candy for you, an AWESOME blog candy actually!
It's one of the brand new Unity backgrounds and some fun Cuttlebug goodies!

leave a link to any one of your World Card Making Day creations on this post or on yesterday's post on my blog for a chance to win these prizes, all brand new and all to 1 winner!!:
{since I have to pay this shipping on my own, I'd like to keep my giveaway to the US, please, thank you}

SNOW FUN Cuttlebug Folder and Die
FLEUR DE LIS Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
VINTAGE POSTCARD Unity Background Stamp

I will announce my winner TOMORROW so GOOD LUCK and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!!


19 comments:

  1. Love the video. Here is my linky: http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-wcmd-cards.html

    Great job coordinating everything yesterday! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is an amazing singer! way to go! and the lyrics are hilarious, but oh so true! Jimmi you have done a great job with the WCMD challenges! Here is a link to one of mine, thanks for the chance sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Thanks for making this holiday such a blast!

    Here's my card:

    http://sarahmartina.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/wcmd-hangover-2s4y-scs/

    :-) Love your color combo... I'm off to take a peak at the other challenges. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1499362?&cat=500&ppuser=110698

    Beautiful card as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RACHEL!! Rachel!! Rachel!!! She rocked, wow. Who knew she had some pipes to go along with those gorgeous looks? She had me laughing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have three new cards to show. They are the last 3 posts here

    or individual posts:

    card 1

    card 2

    card 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness too funny! That daugher of yours is beautiful AND talented!!! ...just like her mama! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh that would be a wonderful prize!! Here is my LINK. :) Thank you for the chance to win Jimmi! That song was great! Your daughter is so talented too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha... love the video.. she should go on American idol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was awesome! She can sing! Beauty & Vocals! YOU GO RACHEL!

    If she made them up as she was going along -- VERY TALENTED TOO!

    =)

    Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest video!! I absolutely love it! I think it will be a hit! My card is at: http://waldeewee.blogspot.com/2009/10/world-card-making-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun video- she sure can sing!

    Here is a card I made yesterday:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1499298?&cat=500&ppuser=155573

    Love your blog too!

    Thanks, Anne in WI

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's another one for you. I actually got 6 made!! Woohoo!! Thanks so much for all your hard work Jimmi!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1500839?&cat=500&ppuser=223397

    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  14. video was so funny! but love the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute video and talented daughter. I would love to win your prize and I did do a lot of cards yesterday for WCMD, but I'm very computer iliterate and do not know how to leave a link! My cards are in my splitcoast gallery with my usser name Jillisgram --- hope that is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh ~ i'm sure I'm too late ~ figures when I take a day away from blog hopping something great happens... well, just in case... here is one of the cards I was able to get done...

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1500942?&cat=500&ppuser=46419

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1500857
    Here is my card.


    Your card is beautiful!!!
    Love those colors this time of year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Jimmi! Thanks a million for organizing the wonderful WCMD on SCS! You rock!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!