Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bachelor Bro Tease!

Tomorrow is a new Bachelor Bro Unity Challenge and I have my card ready to show you today!

But you won't know what the challenge is until tomorrow ;) You can guess though!

Are you playing along each week?? You HAVE to! You can win so many stamps it's kinda crazy ;) (see details below)

Here's my card:
Do you get my theme here?? The golf tees, the number "4" (fore!), the hole punch....cute huh?

Well, did you figure the challenge out???? No? You will just have to find out tomorrow what it is!!

The stamp I used is Numbers, etc.

The NEW challenge will be posted tomorrow in the Unity SCS Forum

Here is what you can win for playing:


Each weeks WINNER will receive 12 pieces of patterned paper and a grab bag of 25 stamps ALSO the WINNER will have the opportunity to participate in the FINAL ROUND for the chance to WIN the HUGE GRAND PRIZE worth over $750!

Each weeks RUNNER UP will receive a grab bag of 25 stamps
Each and EVERY participant will receive a $5 off Unity Coupon
{to claim your coupon you MUST email eryn@unitystampco.com with the link to your project . Please email her the same day you submit your project into the Unity Bro Splitcoast Gallery}

Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you tomorrow for a WHO DOES THAT?? Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Ok the golf T's are just too cool! I finally feel well enough to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me it's not golfing themed...YIKES!! I like what you did sweetie, it looks FAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! Those tees are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking numbers...

    and who does a tease like that... I mean really, WHO DOES THAT!!

    This card is beautiful. Great manly colors and great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!!! can't wait to see the challenge tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!