Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~*~Crazy for Daisies~*~

Today the Unity Design Team is showing off the FREE kit you get with the October Kit of the Month, Crazy for Daisies!

I don't know what I was thinking last night making these bright, crazy cards, maybe I was inspired by the stamp name CRAZY for Daisies, ha!

Get your sunglasses on because I must have been thinking of my Halloween costume when I made this BRIGHT card:

and this one....who knows what I was thinking adding the lone pink flower...it's just me being me I guess....lol:
Did I wake you up?? hehe :)

I hope you'll check out the rest of the Design Team (list to the right >>) and see how they used this fun set. You can still get this stamp set until the 31st, so 4 more days!!


And make sure you come back tomorrow! It's going to be a day full of HUGE sales and FUN! There are going to be NEW, never releases stamps for $3.10 and after tomorrow they won't be for sale again until after Winter CHA in January!
They are MUST HAVES!



Check out my Etsy Store, too...Jimmi's Sassy Card Shoppe

11 comments:

  1. I love purple and orange together! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!! They don't look too bright- they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GREAT, I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love how bright and cheery they are--great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi they are perfect...I am a huge fan of bright happy colors!! AND I am curious as to what you plan on being for Halloween????? please tell... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how flippin' CUTE are these! I can't wait for that kit to come out for sale-fingers crossed that it does! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cheery colors! Not too bright for me. ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like what you did with the flowers. I can't wait to see the releases!!!! $$$ there's a hole in my pocket and its all UNITY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards I need think out box I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!