Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!

Welcome to another Friday of Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!
Friday's are just the best day of the week!!
Don't you think so??

This week's Friday Fun challenge is a sketch from Kim:
Here is my card made with Bright and Merry Winter Wishes:

The paper I used is My Minds Eye {Colorful Christmas}.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun team:
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Kim

Make sure you get to the Unity Stamp Co. blog to see all the Friends With Flair players and find out how to win 25 Unity stamps for finding the hidden Unity blinkie on one of the Friends With Flair blogs today!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

22 comments:

  1. I think Fridays are awesome too. Wonderful card baby doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as always, Jimmi. fabulous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colorful Christmas paper is great for this cute card! The ornament popped up adds that perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card and the stamps...I am thinking of getting this set with the sale...we'll see. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Christmas paper & your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors - I love cheerful Christmas cards don't you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    what a great chirstmas card.... you made I love dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fridays are the greatest! Totally awesome card!!! I'm finally getting that kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous card Jimmi...But then again they always are...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing as always! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!