Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween 31 Sale Who Does That? Hip Hop Spectacular!

Can you tell I couldn't quite figure out what to title my post so I just put it ALL in there?

Today Unity has lots of FUN stuff going on! The very 1st thing you need to do is check out the Unity Blog and see what's up!! There are HUGE sales and fun for everyone!

There is a Scary Halloween "31" Sale going on with tons of kits for 31% off!

There are also 5 new releases that are only $3.10 each! These stamps will be available through the weekend then they won't be back out until the end of January, this is a limited release.

For my card I used the October Kit of the Month WHEREVER YOU GO that you can only get until the 31st!

{I also made this card for the Moxie Fab "Plum Crazy" challenge}
I love this card and I hope you do too.

Don't forget to get to the Unity Blog and meet up in Unity's SCS Forum for some fun and chatting!

Thanks for stopping by!


24 comments:

  1. Great Card Jimmi - I just love that guitar :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jimmi, I love your Rockin' card! So fun! I love the "plum" look too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations always Rock on Jimmi! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this stamp! I think I may be using it today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi, this is such a rock on adorable card...love the colors you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one "rockin'" cute card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! It would be perfect for my guitar-playing sweetie, so I just might have to make a card like that of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jimmi! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World Plum Crazy!challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ROCK! This is a great fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!