Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Color Challenge!

It's is time for another fun Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge.
This week the challenge is to make a project using only Black, White and 1 additional color!
We’d love for you to play along with us.
If you do, make sure you leave a link to your creation on this post and/or use keyword JBE074 when uploading to SCS and PCP!

The stamp I used is from Stampavie and this challenge really let me color just what I am comfortable with, lol...I am really not crazy about coloring, did I ever tell you that??
The paper is from Basic Grey.

For more inspiration be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

Thanks for stopping by today!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the red pearls and the touches of red coloring. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that red plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Jimmi! The plaid makes me think of a snuggly night gown! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love the way you used the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi, your card looks wonderful! I LOVE the plaid paper you paired with this adorable image.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Adorable card! Great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jimmi, this is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the red, it is so pretty on the image and the plaid paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the plaid here - so homey and Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black and white combination looking cool..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!