Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Sketch!

This week's Jacksonbelle challenge is a sketch!For my card I did no stamping and used Cosmo Cricket paper and chipboard for my funky colored Christmas card...oh and I made a bow...and I am the *anti-bow*...not sure what's become of me, lol:
All Martha Stewart products are 30% off and all Inkadinkado is 40% off until they're gone!! There's lots of new stuff on the way to make room for!!

Make sure to see what the Rockin’ Design Team did!

Lindsey Botkin ~ Embellished

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

Thanks for stopping by today!!


9 comments:

  1. This is super fun! Love the non-traditional xmas colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jimmi! Hope you got the card I send you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that Cosmo paper! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!!! LOVE the paper, ornaments, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Jimmi! Cute, cute, cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Jimmi, your bow is awesome!!! In fact, your entire card is awesome! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card this is!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those really are a bit different colors for Christmas but you pulled it off very nicely! I wouldn't have thought to do that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun - - that's my current fave line to work with! Those big 'ol bells and the silver you added to them are super!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!