Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Masculinity

Today is Monday Challenge Day!

Today’s Challenge is a masculine card.
The Monday Challenge players:

AJ

Jennifer

Jeanne

Amber

Feel free to join us in this challenge! Please link your projects to at least one of our blogs so we can find it!!!

Here's my card using the Papertrey Ink set called Damask Designs. The paper is from Papertrey Ink, too. I've had this stamp set for months and finally decided to play with it!

The sketch I used is from the Clean and Simple Stamping, layout #63!

This next card has nothing to do with the Monday challenge, it's just one I made while I had the Papertrey Ink goodies out.
I wanted to try the Try a New Technique from last Monday on SCS, Faux Suede.

The black layer is the "faux suede" layer and in person it is very cool looking and really does look like suede!


Thanks for stopping by today!!



2 comments:

  1. Great cards- I love that Damask! Beautiful! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful damask card. Thanks for sharing the info on the faux suede look. I hadn't seen this technique yet and think I will give it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!