Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday 1, 2, 3!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Since it is Tuesday, it is time for another fun Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge!
The challenge this week is called 1-2-3. This means you can use 1 stamp (yep, only 1), 2 embellishments and 3 layers of paper.

I think I bombed this one because after looking I see that the paper piecing might be another "layer" and the fluffy and shiny stuff I used might be "embellishments"....oops!

I used THIS Stampavie stamp for my card and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper:

We’d love for you to play along! If you do be sure to leave us a link to your creation in the comments section of this post and/or use keyword JBE077 when uploading to SCS or PCP!

For more 1-2-3 inspiration be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

Did you see the top of my blog?? I have an Etsy store now called :Jimmi's Sassy Card Shoppe

I hope you'll check it out:)

Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. I think you are challenge-compliant with your layers *wink* -- and it's an adorable card. Love the foof on his lil' hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is sooooooooooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Jimmi, you cheated!!! LOLOLOL!!!! Your card is darling! Love the colors and the image is so cute, especially love how you pieced the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I LOVE THIS! LOVE the colors and layout, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done! I LOVE the eskimo kisses line, and it looks so good here!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!