Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DT Tuesday, It's Me!

{I have 2 posts today so look below for my Jacksonbelle post!}

Today on the Unity Stamp Co. blog Angela is featuring ME and another card I made using the November Kit of the Month SOMETHING MAGICAL!

Here is the card I made to show you here on my blog using the same kit:


And here is the entire kit for you to see:
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to work for the best stamp company in the world and to have made life-long friends through Unity!
I would have never imagined what wonderful things would come from becoming part of the Unity team and I am SO thankful to be part of it!!

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by to see me!


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! :) I think I am rather lucky myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Beautiful card and beautiful creator! Love your use of this image! I love working with you Unity gals! So much fun to grow with Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy gorgeous! heehee Can't wait to get my kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jimmi!! Love the colors & that paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards both here and on Unity today Jimmi! Love the fairy image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card- I didn't even notice that image when I saw the kit before- thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jimmie! Very classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! This is one of those amazing pieces of art that I LOVE so much all I can say is WOW!!! You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!