Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thankful for Unity Thursday!!!

I am thankful for Unity in every way! And SO very thankful for y'all!

I hope today all of my American friends are enjoying a lovely day eating too much with the people they love! I also hope y'all get a chance to SHOP like there's no tomorrow, tomorrow ;) You KNOW that's what I'll be doing! I'll tell you all about it this weekend!

I've made 2 cards for you today!

This one uses Simply Magical and this week's CPS Sketch:
and this fun card uses Love Bug which is free this month for new Kit of the Month subscribers!
Now make sure you check out the Unity Blog for all the fun going on this weekend! I am sure with it being Black Friday tomorrow, Unity has some AWESOME, OUTRAGEOUS, UNBELIEVABLE sales planned!! Don't miss them!

I'll be blogging again on the Unity Blog, Sunday, if you can stop by I'd LOVE that!

Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys!

4 comments:

  1. Jimmi, I love how you stamped the friends sentiment in multiple colors! Looks awesome. I hope you have a great Turkey Day and a Fun Filled BLACK Friday! Shop til you drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so fun, Jimmi! How do you get the tails of your knot to go behind like that?!? Gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Fun colors on your cards--hope you get tons of bargains this shopping weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these turned out GREAT! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!