Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Unity Thursday!!!

And I have 2 cards I love to show you! And Unity has a fantastic Garage SALE & FUN for you!

It's Unity Thursday but it's all about YOU! :)

1st order of business is to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the 411 on today's happenings! You do not want to miss a beat!

2nd order of business is to check out this card I made using SIMPLY MAGICAL:

(ain't that the truth?!?!!)

and this one, too:

I FIRMLY believe in both of these statements...they're kind of my motto's!!

Well, what do you think? Do you love these cards as much as I do? :)

Have fun today visiting all of the Unity Design Team blogs and I will see you in the Unity SCS Forum, later on!!

Thanks for coming over!


***You can find my shopping card right HERE in my Etsy Store***

28 comments:

  1. Yep! These sets made me think of you too Jimmi! I don't know you very well yet, but I can tell you like to shop by your blog title!! Great cards!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very cute cards and such great inspiration - can hardly wait to get the November stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Jimmi! Again, I love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too fabu girlie! Loving your creative flow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are both incredibly gorgeous cards! Love the paper pieced purse and the colors on your girls card fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AMAZING Jimmi!! They fit you to a T!! Really love the look of the dark colors with those precious girls!! Great work sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards today! Can't wait to get my KOM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card, I especially love the simply.be.who.you.are card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards Jimmi! Totally agree with both of them... especially the shopping. Oh how I wish I could do it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE both of these cards...and statements too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards...love #2 the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super nice! Both really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi, these are both sooooo fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow- both of these are awesome....and the shopping one is you all the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! Love the plaid purse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ADORE your cards, Jimmi! The DP and paper piecing on the 1st one is genius and the rich colors of the 2nd make me NEED to do my fall clothes shopping ;) LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card my friend I love that awsome ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YES, Jimmi I LOVE these cards...and those mottos too! Absolutely FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!