Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

It’s Tuesday!
That means it is time for another fabulous Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge.
This week our challenge for you is to make a project using your favorite products from the Jacksonbelle store!
If you play along, please be sure to let us know. Leave a link to your project in the comments section of this post or use keyword JBE081 when uploading to SCS or PCP.


Here's my card using my current favorite Jacksonbelle product, My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas paper pack! It has so much fun stuff in it I didn't have to stamp a thing! :)
I used this week's MOJO MONDAY sketch!

There is a SALE going on at the Jacksonbelle store right now!
Everything is 25% off through the 30th!!

Be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade


Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Jimmi! I love the bright, non-traditional Christmas colors and your layout rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO MUCH fun!!!! I love the bright colours and how you used a tag for the main image. Great use of the sketch!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love those papers too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!