Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Sketch!

{I have 2 posts today so look up for my Unity DT Tuesday post}

It’s Tuesday, so that means it is time for another fun Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge.
This week we have a super fun sketch for you.

Here's my card using the sketch turned on it's side and some super FUN paper from My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas collection:


For more sketchy inspiration be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade


We’d love for you to play along with us. If you do, be sure to leave a comment on this post with a link to your creation and/or use keyword JBE078 when uploading to PCP or SCS.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today!!


5 comments:

  1. These are fun papers for sure...love the little girl being the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi this is fabulous! I love those fun papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned the sketch too Jimmi!! Your card is absolutely darling! What a great idea to use the little elements from the MME Collection.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!