Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Calendar Gifts!

Merry almost Christmas Everyone!!!

And Happy Festivus!!! We are such HUGE Seinfeld fans that we are going to have a small Festivus dinner tonight with the traditional Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strengths...should be a FUN time!

Are you 100% ready for the big day or are you like me and still have way too many things to do?? I hope you're ready ;D

I just wanted to share the calendars I made for my co-workers. I got these little calendars from www.skybluepink.com and they were great to buy from...they even refunded me the $.85 shipping I overpaid, gotta love that!

I used all kinds of different SU! patterned papers (I have 6 other patterns that didn't fit in the picture) and I used Bevy of Butterflies for stamping and embellishing:
On the back I am letting the recipient choose a magnet or Velcro, depending on where they want to put their calendar!

That's all for today on the blog!

I will see you Friday for a little Friday Fun...of course we have something for you on Christmas :D

And if I don't see you then I wish you a beautiful and meaningful Christmas!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow- these are just awesome! They are too cute and I know everyone will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on FB last night and they're even CUTER here today on your awesome blog! What awesome gifts, Jimmi!!! Merry Christmas, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great gifts jimmi!

    have a happy and healthy holiday :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Hope you're feeling better soon and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee... i love that Festivus episode- your post made me giggle!!! just the visual of your family around the table tonight...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!