Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Friday!!!

Today is Friday Fun and Friends With Flair day!

For all the Friends With Flair blogs, visit the Unity Stamp Co. blog for the list!

This week's Friday Fun challenge is a color challenge...my 2nd favorite type of challenge! The colors are: RED, BLUE and YELLOW.

I used this weeks Clean & Simple Stamping sketch #72, again:

My stamp is from the December Unity Kit of the Month delightful moments.

If you want to play along with us, just use keyword FFC62 when uploading to Splitcoast and/or link back to one of the Friday Fun Girls' blogs.

Be sure to check them all out for more inspiration
:
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi

Have a great Friday and come back tomorrow so I can show you the CUTE Christmas tags I made that had me stumped all week!!! You won't be sorry ;)

20 comments:

  1. And I am totally smitten with your card. It's so adorable. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card. Happy Holidays Jimmi to you and your family! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so perfect! LOVE the design! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I can't imagine anything stumping your creative genius...will stop by tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute use of colors! Just a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work hun!! Love the bright colors! D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything just WORKS on this card Jimmie...WOW!! The colours are just amazing!! LOVE it!! You rocked the challenge! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this fun and colorful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute! love the red ribbon and the mixed DP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jimmi!!! LOVE this card and the bright cheery colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jimmi! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a quick and easy card Jimmi. I just got my set, so am going to have to get to work with all these great sentiments and images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. Very nice card but what does the saying means ?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!