Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love Unity Thursday! {and my GIFT to you}

Happy Thursday! The most beautiful day of the week for eye candy ;)

Here is a simple card I made using this weeks SCS Clean and Simple Challenge to use curves on a card.
I cut a little curvy-ness out of some Cosmo Crisket Nutmeg paper and used this gorgeous tree and sentiment from the December Kit of the Month "delightful moments"
:
Now you need to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog to see what kind of steals and deals they have for you today!!!

Also, be sure to check out the whole Unity Design Team for their gorgeous projects using "delightful moments" {they are listed to the right side of my blog}.


Now here's a little present from me to you!

Do you like COACH purses? Do you have a COACH outlet near you?
Well if you answered "yes" to those questions then here's a coupon for you to get an additional 20% off the outlet prices: COACH COUPON
{this is my FAVORITE coupon!}

How about Bath and Body Works? How about a coupon for a free item with a $10 purchase? ANY item free: Bath & Body Works

Now here's one for my favorite store in the world....New York & Company! It gives you $20 off of a $60 purchase or $50 off of a $125 purchase and it's good online and in store but it expires TODAY and they have free shipping on $100 purchases today, too, oh and EVERYTHING is 50% off! NY&CO COUPON

Do you need some cute duds for your little one? Well The Children's Place is my favorite place to get cute clothes for my nieces and nephew! They have a 15% off coupon, good thru the 31st by clicking right HERE

How about some fashionable clothes for your tween or teen or yourself? Well, Aeropostale has a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase or $20 off of a $100 purchase that you can use until the 31st over and over again, here it is: AERO
Also, everything in Aeropostale is 50-70% off ;)

Here are some Barnes and Noble coupons for lots of things B&N B&N25%off
Don't have a Barnes and Noble? Have a Borders?? Here's a coupon for you, too: BORDERS

ooohhhh, how about some coupons for Victorias Secret? One of my other favorite stores! Everyone needs new pj's for Christmas morning, right???
Here's one for $10 off $50, $15 off $75, $25 off $100: VSCOUPON

I hope that helps you out with the last rush of Christmas shopping! I know I'll be using a couple of those coupons as I have barely started shopping!!!
Can you believe that? Things just keep getting in the way but I will make time for it SOON, I don't really have a choice at this point, HA!

Have a GREAT Thursday!


13 comments:

  1. This card is GORGEOUS! Love it stamped on Kraft and the splashes of color you added, both on the leaves and w/ the DP. And hey, those coupons? Awesomeness! Thanks for putting that together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, the colors you chose for this card are wonderful...luv it! I also like the look of your rounded top edges...so creative!
    P.S. You bet I printed out that Coach coupon...there's nothing wrong with buying one of your own Christmas presents...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! FABULishous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi - LOVERLY little card! curvy, just like me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love all the leaves and colors! AAAHHH...just spent over $100 at NYC last night...bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card!! Thanks for sharing all the last minute deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo...fun coupons for last minute shopping! Thank you! And your card is FABULOUS! Love the way you did the leaves in different colors to match perfectly with the paper. Super-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the warm colors sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovin' this! Great use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! I wish I'd known about the Aeropostale coupon last week!! I should've known to check with my favourite shopaholic.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!