Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Unity Thursday!!!

Good morning!!
Did you all check out all the fabulous deals over on the Unity blog? Make sure you do that, it's the most important part of your day!!!

Today we are all playing with that FABULOUS new Kit of the Month, {...delightful moments}...

I've made 2 cards for you today!

This card uses the cute hot air balloon in the kit:

This card uses this week's SCS Color Challenge:
Now it's time to check out the rest of the Design Teams work (listed to the right>>) and make sure you check out the Unity Blog, too!

Have a GREAT day and I'll see you tomorrow for Friends With Flair and Friday Fun!



12 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS, Jimmi! I cannot stop staring at the first card and those perfect clouds on the hearts-HOW CUTE is that?!? You do gorgeous work, girl..thank you so much for having me this month-I'm having a blast so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- both these cards are perfect! I love the colors on the second one- the kraft, black and white- totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are amazing!! I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jimmi: I love both of your cards today. I love the bright colors on the first, and the elegance of the black and white on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving your creations! The first one just is a stand out for me with all those fun bright colors! Too fabu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on these Jimmi! Your cards are so inspiring! I love them both! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--absolutely wonderful cards! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards...so opposite but love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! What a contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! 2 wonderful cards!
    Love the use of patterned paper.
    thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the colors on your first card!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!